Last modified: October 1, 2017
- Our Products. The interactive video game titled “City of Titans,” the supporting product commercially known as “Waypoint” and any prequels, sequels, derivatives or other variations of these products now known or yet to be developed.
Information We Collect. By accessing our
websites (“Websites”) or Products, Missing Worlds may
collect any or all of the following types of information:
- “Personal Information,” or information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate you including, but not limited to your name, mailing address, email address, or phone number).
- “Financial Information,” or information that you provide and relates to payments and billing (e.g., name, account information, billing address).
- “Non-Personal Information,” or information that, by itself, does not identify a specific person (e.g. demographic information, usage data or downloads).
- How We Collect Information.
- Information That You Provide: Missing Worlds may receive and store any Personal Information, Financial Information and/or Non-Personal Information that you provide when you use our Products. Although you may have a choice whether or not to provide information, some of our Products may be unavailable to you if you do not provide certain information.
Information We Collect Automatically or Through
Technology: Missing Worlds may receive and store Personal
and/or Non-Personal Information that is collected through
technological means. Such information may be gathered by the
- Metadata: Metadata is data collected and used by us to facilitate the understanding, characteristics and management of data arising out of or relating to the Products, to facilitate and monitor system usage, and, in certain instances, for fraud prevention and other services. Some examples of information and metadata that we may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform), the Products’ usage history (which we may use to create new and improved features for the Products), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through and from the Websites, including date and time, cookie number and any products, services or features you or third-party users with access to your Missing Worlds user account (“Your Account”) may use or interact with arising out of or in connection with such use of the Products.
- Tools: We may use software tools to measure and collect information about how users use the Products, including, without limitation, page response times, upload and file transfer errors, interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, sharing and mouse-overs), features use, purchase tracking and order fulfillment and methods. Sometimes, you will have a choice whether or not to provide information, but if you fail to provide certain information some features and/or functionality of the Products may be unavailable to you. We will use information you provide to respond to your requests, communicate with you and improve the Products.
- Information From Other Sources: We may also receive information from our third-party service providers, or other sources such as redemption information, Products usage, reporting information, page-view information, technical, fulfillment, advertising and search information.
How We Use, Share and/or Disclose Your Information. We may use
Personal and Non-Personal Information to analyze and monitor system
performance, analyze internal business systems, perform and improve
Products, fulfill requests for additional Products or to contact you.
Except as otherwise set forth in this section, we will use reasonable
efforts to provide you with notice when your information might be
provided to third parties, and you may have an opportunity to choose
not to share the information. Examples of how we may share and disclose
your information is as follows:
- With Your Consent: In other situations, if you provide consent with respect to the use and/or sharing of your information, we will do so in accordance with the particular circumstances.
Security. While no security system is completely secure, we,
and our third-party partners and vendors, take commercially appropriate
security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure
of the information we collect; this includes, but is not limited to,
ensuring that all Personal Information is disclosed only on a “need to
know” basis. Additionally, we collect all Personal Information through
secured connections which are protected and encrypted by commercially
reasonable industrial grade security software to guard against
Despite our efforts, you also play an important role in protecting against unauthorized access to Your Account, Personal Information, password and computer. We recommend that you always log out of Your Account if you leave your computer unattended and/or are using a shared computer.
- Special Notice Regarding Minors. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must not attempt to use our Products, register or use a Missing Worlds account and/or submit any Personal Information to us. If it comes to our attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Personal Information from or about a person under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com. If we learn that a minor is using the Products, we will require verified parental or guardian consent, in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA").
- Information You Can Access. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with access to a broad range of information about Your Account and your use of the Products and the Websites. You may use this information for the limited purpose of viewing, and in certain cases, updating that information, and reviewing use and performance of products and/or services.
Missing Worlds Media
7100 187th PL, SW
Lynnwood, WA 98037